Why Choose Homeopathy?
Homeopathy acknowledges that an illness does not necessarily have one single cause that manifests itself in the same way in all of us, that everything about our health is interconnected and that we can help our body heal itself.
Homeopaths treat the whole person, taking into account personality, lifestyle and hereditary factors, as well as the history of the complaint you are presenting with, whether physical, mental or emotional. Since all people are unique, homeopathic medicines are prescribed to treat individuals.
Homeopathy offers a real opportunity to turn your health around the natural way by using safe yet powerful medicines to put you back in charge of your health. It is the natural choice for addressing modern health issues.
What to Expect:
I offer a safe, non-judgmental space in which to discuss and explore your health, thoughts and feelings. I will spend time with you gathering the information I need in order to build up a detailed picture of you and your physical constitution, asking about your case history, your physical constitution, your lifestyle and other aspects of life that may be impacting your well-being. Once I have the whole picture, I can create your individual treatment plan.
- Addresses the root cause(s) of your problem
- Treats you holistically: physically, mentally and emotionally
- Can be used short-term for specific ailments or long-term to maintain well-being
- Complements and can safely be used alongside conventional medicine/therapies
- Empowers you to understand certain ailments and the remedies required
Homeopathic remedies are:
- Deep-acting and long-lasting
- Gentle and non-addictive
- Safe, even for pregnant women, new-borns and the elderly
- Without the side-effects of conventional medicine
- Palatable – even to children
Clients have consulted me for help with:
- Menopausal Symptoms
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Hay Fever & Other Allergies
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Multiples Sclerosis
- Headaches & Migraine
- Crohn’s Disease
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- Chronic Rhinitis
- Dental Conditions including: Tooth Extraction, Periodontal Abscess, Post-Surgery, Gingivitis
Free 15 minute consultation
If you are interested in Homeopathy but are not sure whether it is right for you, I offer a free, no obligation 15-minute consultation to help you can find out more and to discuss your needs and how Homeopathy may help.
Our first consultation
This will be face-to-face but thereafter, once I know you and have a clear picture of your needs, it may be possible for your consultation to be via Zoom or by ‘phone.
Telephone and Zoom consultations
Telephone: There is no charge for calls of five minutes or less. Where a remedy is prescribed by phone for an acute problem, such as a cold, the charge is £10. If a telephone appointment replaces a face-to-face consultation, normal rates apply.
Zoom: Please contact me if you would like to organize a Zoom consultation. These are charged at the same rates as face-to-face consultations.